Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Interns

We have four interns working in our office for the summer. I’m working with one named Patricia this week and next. Our project is lesson planning and development of a course that was requested by one of our clients.

I had already done an initial outline, performed some primary research, talked to a bunch of my reliable sources and conducted a focus group of end users. I had loads of “starting” information but hadn’t actually framed the course. So today, we sat in a conference room with a laptop projector and I droned through what I have so far. It’s possible that some parts of my presentation were other than riveting.
Ahem.
Once she quit snoring, Patricia started making some great suggestions. Considering that the target audience for this training is likely to be closer to her age than mine, it probably can’t hurt that she’ll keep me from making any geezer errors.  
I’m really looking forward to the next week. New blood and so forth.
Sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.