Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Loading my iPod


I’ve several trips coming up, some for work, one for not work and so I spent last evening loading CDs into my iTunes library.
I loaded jazz, folk-rock, Larry (yes, “Larry” is indeed its own genre but you have to know Larry), some Beethoven, Celtic folk, bluegrass (if you don’t like the Dillards, I don’t like you), big band, Ella, Hawaiian slack key, pop, show tunes, and some other stuff. I have to tell you – I was pretty impressed by the breadth of my musical interests as well as by the sheer number of tunes now saved into my laptop.

That is, until I looked at the iPod into which I’ll be cross-loading my burgeoning music library. This would be the iPod that is a hand-me-down from the daughter, who left her music loaded on the iPod when she gave it to me.
Who the heck has over 2,300 songs on their iPod?

Note to daughter: One-upping your loving Dad is not nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.