Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Phil Everly


An even dozen reasons I’ll miss Phil Everly, although I never met the man:

·         Bye, Bye Love

·         Wake Up, Little Suzie

·         All I Have To Do Is Dream

·         Bird Dog

·         Let It Be Me

·         Cathy’s Clown

·         When Will I Be Loved

·         Lucille

·         Don’t Worry Baby

·         Carolina On My Mind

·         Love Is Strange

·         Crying In The Rain
And more. I was never a big radio listener but when I did, an Everly Brothers cut never came on without catching my attention and my imagination.

Thanks, Phil. Never met you but you and your brother added to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.