Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My alleged shortcomings

It has become apparent that I am widely considered deficient in certain personal attributes relating to both anatomy and shall we say, effectiveness. This has been brought to my attention by the legion of strangers who’ve been sending me e-mails suggesting ways to rectify the situation.

I’m not certain how all these folks came by their information. Mary would never share such personal information…er…that is…if there were information to share, which of course, there most certainly is NOT!
And even if it had been true, which again it’s NOT, how do all these strangers have the time and attention span to worry about my situation? Perhaps I should take it as a good thing, that so many people care so deeply about my deficiencies…if I had them, which I DON’T!

2 comments:

  1. It Takes a real man to talk about his short comings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF I had them, which I DON'T!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.