Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

Wasted energy

Mary and I were having one of those really stupid he said / she said arguments tonight. The kind that you get all wound up about and then all you can think of is how you’re going to get back out of it.

We finally did work it out. You knew we would. We knew we would. We were meant to be here together and here we are.  Everything else is noise.
Meanwhile, an old, dear friend was dealing with her spouse having surgery. I didn’t know.
I find myself wishing I could have one tenth of the energy I’d wasted in a stupid argument to redirect to  sending healing vibes where they were needed.
Get well, buddy. My friend loves you and that would be good enough for me even if I’d never met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.