Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fifty-nine

Pro: Less than 60.   Con: More than 58  

Pro: Can afford to eat out.     Con: Can’t eat a lot of that they have to offer.

Pro: I’m still here.     Con: But for how long?

Pro: I have some really good old friends.     Con: No real con to this.

Pro: Young women no longer see me as a nerd.    Con: Young women no longer see me.

Pro: No sign of the onset of Alzheimer’s.   Con: Not sure my family agrees with this pro.

Pro: My hand bounces in time to the music.   Con: Even when there’s actually no music.

Pro: People still laugh at my jokes.    Con: Sometimes when they laugh, I’m not joking.

Pro: I’ve finally started writing regularly.   Con: At age 58, CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.