Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

People who made my day better today


The young lady at the front desk at City U who straightened out someone else’s mistake for me.

Several friendly people on elevators

Mary, who’s the light of my life

Angela and Rachel, who are the flashlights of my life

All my friends on Facebook

April at work, who took time from her stressful day to help me stay sane

Chuck at work, who walked to the Seattle Center (a couple miles) with me without making me run

The dogs (yes, they’re people, sort of) for wanting to be with a poop-head in a bad mood

Tim at Albertson’s

The folks on the bus who were relatively normal and let me read

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.