Total Pageviews

Friday, November 1, 2013

Things I've enjoyed this week


Mark coming through his surgery okay
Another road trip to Bellingham through gorgeous harvest-and-fall-colors farmland

Getting a LOT of work done (still behind but not as badly)

Breakthrough in understanding some stuff that was driving me crazy
Hanging with Mary

Finished reading Snow Falling On Cedars which was a joy
Cool but not freezing weather

Two is feeling better and has a great Camp Kesem weekend planned
Survivor

Got my self-review done without too much angst
Portions of my desk surfaces are once again visible in both my work and home offices

I did some good sorting (which you already know if you’ve been paying attention)
Chocolate cake (don’t judge me)

A funny young guy doing a running standup (literally) comedy routine while our crammed-full bus was stuck behind an accident for about forty minutes
The incredibly high give-a-damn factor of many of the folks I work with

A woman of maybe fifty who has obvious and debilitating disabilities telling me with a face-splitting grin that she and her daughter were just this weekend moving into their own house for the first time ever, and all this while she never stopped working
Living in this time and place in history

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.