Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Some favorite punch lines (you supply the inappropriate joke to match)


1)      Good, though!

2)      You might turn your wrist just a bit counter-clockwise…

3)      Twang! Slu-u-u-u-r-r-r-rp!

4)      I thought you meant today!

5)      So, I says to the archbishop…

6)      Hit the ball, drag Harry.

7)      Rectum?!? Hell, I kilt the sumbitch!

8)      One of his legs are both the same.

9)      Yeah, but it’s gotta be a mile wide!

10)   Who cares?

And before you start assuming you know the jokes and you want to judge me, here’s a special shout out to Sindy:

You’re thore?!?!? I’m tho thore, I can hardly walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.