Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2016

A list for Chicago

              An “Architectural Tour” of the Chicago aboard an excursion boat on the Chicago River with Daughter Two yielded the following list of observations:

I so love spending time with my daughters.
There are lots of tall buildings in Chicago

To the top of none of which I shall ever venture.
Irish skin burns easily.

I am so glad I brought my hiking boots, in which I need to spend a lot more time, you know, actually hiking, if my now complaining muscles are any indication.
Many cool bookstores are to be found here, but none to compare with the Portland Powell’s (Sorry, Chicago…).

I could never live here but it sure is a cool place to mosey around.
Daughter Two is as big a sucker for dogs as is One (witness one Cleo).

A father and daughter should never get so wrapped in their conversation that they totally ignore the GPA lady until they realize they’ve been driving for an hour in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.