Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Working my butt off

Okay, I’m not actually working my butt off. I mean, there is still evidence of an ample caboose following me around.  But I am in fact, working as hard as ever I have.

I’m so blasted at work, I took work home with me during my recent leave and still didn’t get caught up. I’m taking an accounting class (bluch!) online toward finally finishing the degree that I stupidly promised Mom I would finished shortly before she betrayed me by passing away. We’re landscaping, which of course means plenty of physical labor. And I’m getting ready for a week of paddling and hiking wit me bro.

I turned on the TV and the show that came on was Deadliest Catch. I guess those guys work kinda hard but only for a few weeks at a time. And all the crab they can eat!

They oughter make a show about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.