Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The new, less reflective moi



So, you all may have wondered at the relative paucity of postings lately. Well, here’s the thing – I’m busy.

Mary and I are using weekends and some evenings to get serious about our landscaping.

I’m running a major training conference next month in Rapid City, and I’m also teaching a fair piece of it.

I’m taking an Accounting course as one of four little bits of torture that are required of me to FINALLY finish my degree.

I’m also teaching a course in Virginia next month the week before the aforementioned conference.

And my regular work.

And my life.  Did I mention my life?

It’s not so much a matter of time as brain power. Bandwidth, so to speak. I’ve been having trouble evenings thinking of profound things to say.

So to heck with it. I’ll just post musings on whatever comes to mind.

Count this as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.