Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reasons to live


I am married to the best spouse in the world.
And still close friends with my first girlfriend.

And Sindy and Bill and, and, and…
One daughter is facing life decisions as an adult – which is exactly what she is.

The other daughter is facing life decisions as an adult – which is exactly what she is.
Dear friends are celebrating a healthy baby and FIVE generations!

Siblings are hanging out together with their collective children in Tahoe.
The weather is just right – warm during the day and cool evenings.

I’m seriously writing again – sorry if that impinges on my output herein.
We got another big home reno project finished.

I really enjoyed Pat and Patty’s visit and am in the early planning stages for Brocession, the epic road trip Pat and I will take (next fall?) and I can’t wait!
Mary passed her cert test (like there was any question).

I just had some really great watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.