Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Erratum

You may have noticed that in recent posts, the final paragraph appears in a different and slightly larger font. I don't know if this is a setting I've somehow misplaced or a function of the interface between my new confuser and the hosting site, or, or, or...

I will figure out how to fix this little problem. Meanwhile, mine ego demands that I tell you it's not me being cute or trying to overly emphasize morals to my missives. It's a mistake, pure and simple.

My first one ever...

2 comments:

  1. Are you on drugs? My confuser presents your paragraphs in perfect uniformity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I tried em once.
    For about six years...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.