Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Holidays

Daughters One and also Two are celebrating the holiday at One's place in Florida this year, which of course means that Mary and I find ourselves alone together on Christmas Eve.

For the first time in twenty-seven years.

Eating popcorn. Watching Elf.  And we'll be in bed early, not because I have to be up early to be ready with the camera but merely because we are tired and want to get some sleep.

It's a whole new paradigm. I don't know quite how to take it.

What I do know is that I have a better family than I deserve and some wonderful friends, many of whom will read these words. So let me just say this about that:

I love you all. Thanks for reading my drivel. And I hope in the new year not to disappoint.

Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Happy Holiday to each and all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.