Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My life

 I may be the most fortunate man I know.

I am married to a wonderful, strong woman who puts up with me. And we have two daughters who are quickly becoming two of my favorite adults in the world.

My job gets me through the day, rather than just getting through my work days. Sure, company politics and such can be a pain. But the work I do and the people with whom I do it are exactly what I would have chosen under the Veil of Ignorance, assuming I could have known from initial position how right this outcome would be for me.

I have some wonderful long-time friends – you know who you are and I so love you.

A young man has come into my life with whom I’ll be taking a road trip soon – one of my favorite activities with one of my favorite people.

I love that I can write and you can read it in near real time and I so appreciate the when/where in which my life is playing out.


I know it might seem like I’m building to some sort of twisted reveal but no. I’m just happy tonight and wanted to share it. 

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.