Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2016

You know what to do

Until recently, I didn’t think there was any possible combination of conditions or events that would make me vote for Hillary Clinton.

After all, she is a totally fake person who did a poor job as Sec State. She would lie when only the truth could save her. I really don’t like the idea of another Clinton on Pennsylvania Ave. I could go on but too many of you seem to actually like her and I don’t want to lose friends.

Let’s just say that based on long observation of H. Clinton I have concluded that she would be a disaster as president (although admittedly she could hardly be worse than some recent vintages – her own hubbie and George W come to mind). And I believed the worst thing that could happen this electoral cycle would be for her to prevail.

 I was wrong.

Turns out, there is something worse than a candidate who has no soul. It’s a candidate who is the embodiment of evil. And now, the Republican Party is about to put one on the ballot.

Friends, please vote. Please encourage others who are not misogynistic, racist, narcissistic dumbasses to vote, as well.


We can survive Hillary. I’m not sure the same would hold true for the other choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.