Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My List of Lists

I just realized I haven’t compiled a list in awhile. I like lists. Lists are how I keep my life organized. In fact, every time I sort through a drawer, I find old lists – things to do, things to get, places to go.
Of course, it’s a rare occurrence when I actually cross the last item off a list. But that’s okay, it’s all about the list itself.
So, herewith, my latest list of the lists I’d like to make:
·         People who make me laugh, even when they’re not trying
·         People I would love to see run for office just for the entertainment value because I would never vote for any of them
·         A dozen places I want to kayak
·         Or hike
·         Or just visit
·         Movies I’d like to see
·         Food I could eat at every sitting
·         Food I won’t eat even under pain of death, starting with broccoli
·         Six reasons not to visit Antarctica
·         Languages I don’t speak fluently
·         Colors / patterns one should not wear if one is shaped like me
·         Jokes that are still funny after all these years
·         8 places one should never scratch, even if one re-e-e-eally needs to
·         3,268 politicians who annoy me, rank ordered
·         Injuries that make me cringe
·         Favorite fair foods
·         Ways to torture my daughters’ dates
·         Other ways to piss off my daughters
·         Projects I’ll get around to, sometime
·         Bones I’ve never broken
·         25 uses for mustard that have nothing to do with eating
·         Words I always read wrong and then feel foolish when I go to look them up
·         Odin’s 10 dumbest doggie expressions
·         The first three things I want to do after the nest goes empty
·         Topics I should write about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.