Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 23, 2014

List time again


Activities that become difficult when one cuts off one’s index fingertip with a vegetable peeler:

·         Peeling veggies (Mary finished making the soup);

·         Typing, such as this;

·         Sweeping and vacuuming (I never said this injury totally sucked);

·         Personal hygiene – don’t  ask;

·         Playing guitar;

·         Non-NOOK reading;

·         Throwing stuff for Zoey the Small and Annoying;

·         Cutting up fallen tree branches;

·         Two-thirds of the activities I normally engage in at the gym;

·         Other things I’ll think of that will provide me with an excuse for sitting on my butt all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.