Total Pageviews

Friday, April 18, 2014

List for a temporary bachelor


Things I can do while my wife is out of town:

·         Eat until I explode

·         Mostly chocolate

·         Hang with my buds

·         Drink beer

·         Watch inappropriate movies

·         Let the dishes pile up

·         And the dirty clothes

·         And the dog hair

·         Make rude comments on Facebook

Things I actually will do while my wife is out of town:

·         None of the above

·         Except maybe the Facebook thing

·         Oh, and a bunch of honey-do stuff.

Conclusions we might draw from the above:

·         I am a woosie boy

·         Amen

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.