Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Your meetup

First, I won’t be there. I’d actually love to take part in a counter-demonstration but I won’t take the chance of inadvertently misidentifying myself to any observers as one of you. So I guess I’ll just say:

You are not kings. Don’t get me wrong - there have indeed been monarchs who were as misogynistic, as cruel and anti-social and downright spew-worthy as yourselves. But even in the company of Vlad and his ilk, you’re not even pretenders.

The thing you’re missing here is that you are not men. You may have penises and testicles but being a man takes more than an accident of cell division. And you just don’t make the grade.

We are indeed having some philosophical disconnects between men and women of goodwill just now. After centuries of subjugation, some women are swinging the pendulum past center. Guess that’s what happens when half the population has spent centuries silenced and forced to walk a step behind. Your childish vitriol isn’t a rebuttal to radical feminism, it validates it.

You seem to try awful hard to define yourselves as ‘real men.’ I can help:

Real men aren’t afraid of real women.

Real men don’t utter the word rape except with loathing.

Real men don’t need clubs and secret code words to validate themselves.

Real men don’t waste time or mental energy hating women. They’re too busy trying to be worthy of them.

You are not real men. You are in fact unmanly. Your adoption of the term ‘neomasculine’ is apt, by the way. The prefix ‘neo-‘ comes from the Greek meaning young. And if you are anything, you are immature. The trouble is that unformed minds in full grown bodies can be dangerous.

I gotta tell you, this is one of those times that sorely tests my dedication to principles of free speech.

I can’t help hoping lots of women show up to your little gatherings of masturbatory misfits. I hope they show up together, for mutual protection. And that they take lots and lots and lots of head shots.  Every woman needs to know your faces.

 

NOTE FROM A YOUNG WOMAN:

I'd like to encourage everyone to be extra safe this weekend as "International Meetup Day" takes place in many cities worldwide including Boston, Chicago, and Seattle. This is a meetup event for neomasculine followers of The Return of Kings. Many meetups will be led to bars.

Please watch your drinks, travel in groups, and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.