Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My weather order

I love the rain.

The back yard is all nicely mown and the back beds weeded and it just looks really lovely out there. What I’m hoping for is that it will be nice weather Saturday through, say, Tuesday so we can get more yard work done. Then, I’d like some nice showers Wednesday to freshen everything up, then nice weather for the next week.

See, Daughter Two comes home from school Wednesday night. Then, we’re attending Daughter One’s college commencement on Saturday. So, we’d really like fine (but not hot) weather at least Thursday through Sunday.

Personally, I don’t believe this is too much to ask.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.