Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

…for which I’m thankful

      ·         I am not on Survivor with Abi

·         That place on my side stopped itching

·         I haven’t caught Clif’s cold…yet

·         I found a last course that I’ll actually enjoy

·         Lots of rain = no yard work

·         Most of the people at LA Fitness are as unfit as I

·         Tomorrow I get to eat turkey that I don’t have to cook

·         Almost all my clothes are clean

·         Three books I haven’t read on my shelf

·         I have enough leftover teriyaki for a light lunch before turkey dinner

·         My new hoodie jacket is da bomb!

·         Really cool chop in the Lake today

·         Daughters having fun together in Boston

·         Mary

·         All of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.