Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Messages to my audiences


To all my blog buddies: I’m doing well with ramping up my gym work, and I’ve gotten to the point of major sweatitude on a near-daily basis. The good news is this means you can rely on my blogs continuing for the foreseeable future. The bad news is that you can rely on my blogs continuing for the foreseeable future.
To the Buff Bobby who smirked at me at the gym today: I’m not sure a guy who has “dishonor” misspelled in permanent ink on his forearm is qualified to smirk at anyone, anytime. (Two n’s, really?)

To the several people at the gym, including some with very fit bodies, who smiled non-judgmentally  in passing today in spite of my current planet-like status:  Thank you!
To Mary, and also One and also Two: I will get there, I promise. SID

To the folks who happened to be within visual range of my sweaty, bloated, unshaven corpus today and so many other days: I am so. So. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.