Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Things I'll get around to, someday


I swear, someday I’m going to:

·         Finish and publish the novel

·         Learn frailing style on a banjo

·         Run again (working up to that)

·         Update my play list on the iPod I use at the gym and on airplanes

·         Rebuild the back fence

·         And the shed

·         Okay, and a dozen other DIY projects you probably don’t want to read about

·         Convert all the videos to digital

·         Ditto the pictures

·         And then, edit out the bad ones

·         Make at least three of the road trips on my ‘road trip list’

·         Contemplate my own ankles from a standing position

·         Visit with each of my daughters entirely on their own home turf and without a schedule

·         Convince the dogs not to bark at the kids next door (Yeah, that’ll happen…)

·         Remove from the house and garage every single thing for which we can identify no use

·         Build a wooden boat

·         Give someone a gift that they didn’t know they wanted but will come to understand they’ve always needed

·         Make it all the way to the bus without being asked for money or offered a tract

·         Figure out my own political beliefs

·         Spend a whole day without speaking

·         Or, better yet, spend a whole day listening

·         Figure out where I really want to go with this here blog thang

·         And some other stuff…

What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.