Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Three hundred posts

I went back through my blog posts last night and noticed that there are a few hanging chads out there. I’ve promised to follow up on this and that and utterly failed to do so. So I pledge in the near future to revisit this and also that.

I just topped three hundred posts and I can’t imagine how I had the cojones to start. But I’m glad I did. Not every post has been a barn burner but I do think we’ve shared a few worthwhile thoughts here and there.
A fair number of my posts have to do with our dogs and sure enough, as I tap this out in the rec room – or as I like to think of it, Pat and Patty’s and Sindy and Larry’s and Bill and Kim’s home away from home – Odin the Large is camped out snoozing on the carpet by the door to the garage. Zoey the Small and Annoying is upstairs helping Mary with her studies. The Furry Ones remain a big part of our lives and I’ll share more about them soon.

I’ve blogged about our daughters and why not – they are our raison d’etre and our best legacy to the world – not that I’m ready to be legated, doncha know.
My medical fubars have graced these pages and I swear I will at some point follow up on my promise to tell you how it felt and feels to have come close to the Great Divide. But not yet. I’m still standing in the shadow of that one.

I’ve shared lists and I will continue to do so. I like lists - can you tell?
I’ve tried to be light on the politics but I can’t guarantee my discretion in this regard will continue forever.

Geez, you guys, this is SO much better than a journal.
Talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.