Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Live Here, Now

I was looking at pictures on Facebook this evening. I saw a posting by my buddy Sindy of her and some old friends dressed up in costumes for something or other. And some great shots of my grand-nephew, Wyatt.  Last night I was looking at Daughter Two’s volleyball videos. I could go on.
These photos spanned at least 35 years (sorry, Sindus!) and through those years, we were all relatively safe. We had food, shelter and clothing and we haven’t had to worry about ice ages or invaders or plagues.
I was born in a when/where that afforded me everything I could possibly need to turn effort into success. I was educated to the limits of my ability to absorb. And while I’ve been taxed, I look at the paved road that comes right to me house and I’m pretty happy with the bargain.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.