Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let It Snow

It’s snowing again and I for one love to see it. I’m just back from Idaho Falls, where snow was thick on the ground everywhere but it’s not that usual to see it this late in the Seattle area.
After picking up Daughter Two from an engineering conference at the U this afternoon, we stopped by the Arboretum where we’ve spent so much great time paddling around. Lots of float ice and it was frustrating that my shoulder prevents me getting out on the water. Lovely to look at, though.
I wasn’t able to blog much this week due to travel without my confuser (I’m not allowed to blog using my work machine and I didn’t want to carry both of them).  I’ll do better in the coming days and weeks.
Meanwhile, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.