Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Memory games

Things I don’t recall:
·         Just what I was thinking when I bought my first car.
·         The last time I could see my toes without bending forward (yes, I know I can change that).
·         What I was thinking in the last seconds before I noticed the red lights in my rear view mirror.
·         What the bathroom looked like before we remodeled it.
·         How to work quadratic equations.
·         The capitol of Bolivia.
·         How our last argument started.
·         Precisely where I set down the camera right before it was stolen.
·         Who it was who said (insert any number of cool quotations).
·         Ever being afraid on an airplane, even in horrible weather.
·         Ever being comfortable on a roller coaster, even in great weather.
·         Why I wore what I wore during high school (pictorial evidence abounds).
·         Very much French, speaking of high school.
·         Whether I’ve already watched this movie, which is why I’ll get twenty minutes into it before realizing how much it sucked.
·         A really bad day with Mary.
·         A really good day without Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. One caveat: foul language, epithets, assaultive posts, etc. will be deleted. Let's keep it polite.